While we can’t say that this off season has been as exciting for Heat fans as last year, it has been filled with some pretty awesome tweets. With the anxiety of the lockout culminating, it looks like everyone, from the front office to the front court, took to Twitter to fill the void. Here are my top 5 best tweets since the end of last season.
5. @KingJames: “Maybe @SteveNash in a Heat uni! So we can help each other get our 1st ring.”
Don’t get your hopes up though. It is going to take some serious maneuvering from the front office to pull Nash from the Suns and his contract through 2012.
4. @KingJames: “@ClaytonESPN When is the deadline for a team to sign a free agent?”
Toying with us again, are you LeBron? Before you take your talents to the NFL, remember the backlash the last time you took your talents somewhere else.
3. @MickyArison: “Honestly u r barking at the wrong owner.”
2. @KingJames: “What does Ceasar from Planet of Apes and @DwyaneWade have in common? Tell Dwade to take his socks off and you’ll see.”
C’mon, Lebron. Making fun of D-Wade’s feet when there was a guy in the league with this size shoe?
1. @DwyaneWade: “What does men PLATFORM shoes and @KingJames LINING have in common?? They both gone and ain’t NEVER coming back..”