Breaking News: Dwayne Wade will NOT play tonight due to a sore right knee. Mike Miller will start in his place.
Miami’s record in the past 10 games: (10-0)
Charlotte’s record in the past 10 games: (3-7)
Miami’s statistics in the past 10 games:
- TS%: 59.1%
- FG%: 49.9%
- 3-FG%: 37.3%
- FT%: 75.8%
- Offensive Rating: 110 points scored per 100 possessions
- Defensive Rating: 99.3 points conceded per 100 possessions
- Net Rating: 10.7 point differential per 100 possessions
Charlotte’s statistics in the past 10 games:
- TS%: 51.4%
- FG%: 43.1%
- 3-FG%: 35.1%
- FT%: 75.0%
- Offensive Rating: 101.8 points scored per 100 possessions
- Defensive Rating: 111.3 points conceded per 100 possessions
- Net Rating: -9.5 point differential per 100 possessions
Probable Starting Lineups:
- PG: Mario Chalmers
- SG: Mike Miller
- SF: LeBron James
- PF: Udonis Haslem
- C: Chris Bosh
- PG: Kemba Walker
- SG: Gerald Henderson
- SF: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
- PF: Byron Mullens
- C: Bismack Biyombo
Fast Break Points:
- Charlotte is playing a back-to-back; yesterday, they suffered a tough one-point loss against the Detroit Pistons.
- Miami is gunning for a 26-game winning streak. In order to win, Miami needs to stop Kemba Walker, who is the initiator of the Bobcats’ offense.
- Kemba Walker has played 1400 more minutes than the next most-used player (Bismack Biyombo) and has a usage rate of 25%, which means he uses one out of every four Bobcats possessions.
- Miami needs to get off to faster starts. Recently, they have been out-played in the first half — and expend a lot of energy to come back in the second half. They need to play better in the first half, especially when rebounding, to avoid a first half deficit.
Shot Charts for each team: