Update: Dwayne Wade intends to play tonight
Dwyane Wade (sore right knee) participated in shootaround and intends to play in tonight's #HEATgame.
— Miami HEAT (@MiamiHEAT) March 27, 2013
Miami’s record in the past 10 games: (10-0)
Chicago’s record in the past 10 games: (4-6)
- Lost to the Bulls (89-96) in Miami on January 4th.
- Beat the Bulls (86-67) in Chicago on February 21st.
Miami’s statistics versus Chicago this season:
- TS%: 55.4%
- FG%: 48.6%
- 3-FG%: 24.2%
- FT%: 73.3%
- Offensive Rating: 99.5 points scored per 100 possessions
- Defensive Rating: 90.4 points conceded per 100 possessions
- Net Rating: 9.1 point differential per 100 possessions
Chicago’s statistics versus the Heat this season:
- TS%: 47.8%
- FG%: 41.3%
- 3-FG%: 29.2%
- FT%: 76.3%
- Offensive Rating: 90.4 points scored per 100 possessions
- Defensive Rating: 99.5 points conceded per 100 possessions
- Net Rating: -9.1 point differential per 100 possessions
Probable Starting Lineups:
- PG: Mario Chalmers
- SG: Dwayne Wade
- SF: LeBron James
- PF: Udonis Haslem
- C: Chris Bosh
- PG: Kirk Hinrich
- SG: Marco Belinelli (game-time)
- SF: Luol Deng
- PF: Carlos Boozer
- C: Joakhim Noah (game-time)
Fast Break Points:
-Last time the Heat and the Bulls played: the complete highlights:
-This game is going to come down to how well Miami can rebound to increase the number of their second chance points, and decrease the number of the Bulls’ second chance points. Miami is currently last in the league in rebounds per game; the Chicago Bulls are 6th. Against the Bulls, Miami has rebounded a paltry 17.9% of their offensive rebounds, and only snagged 61% of their defensive rebounds. Will the Heat be able to keep the Bulls off the glass?
-Noah and Belinelli are game-time decisions. Noah has missed two games with recurrence of plantar fasciitis, and Belinelli is suffering from an abdominal strain. No Noah would be a huge win for the Heat, as Noah is extremely diligent on the boards, and also a great passer. Nazr Mohammad would start in Noah’s place, and Daequan Cook would start for Belinelli.