The Indiana Pacers, Miami Heat, and Oklahoma City Thunder have the three best lineups in the NBA that have played at least 400 minutes (surprise, surprise). Which lineups are the worst NBA lineups that have played at least 400 minutes?
- The bad news for Utah? Not only do they have the worst five-man lineup in the NBA…but this lineup plays the most minutes of any other Jazz lineup (by a mile). The next most-used Jazz lineup has played 215 minutes this season. Part of why this lineup sucks so much? They only get 43% of the rebounds, which means their opponent gets a whopping 57% of the rebounds.
- The same bad news for Utah also applies to Phoenix and Cleveland — these lineups play much more than any other lineup for their respective teams.
- Utah’s record: (38-36)
- Phoenix’s record: (23-51)
- Cleveland’s record: (22-50)
- Offensive Rating: Points Scored Per 100 Possessions
- Defensive Rating: Points Conceded Per 100 Possessions
- Net Rating: Point Differential Per 100 Possessions
- Data from here.