Tony Parker was the hero of Game 1.
He hit a running floater with seconds left in the game, to put the Heat away and give the Spurs a 1-0 series lead.
But for his fantastic finishes at the rim, running floaters, and dizzying spin moves…
…this is probably Tony Parker, at his
I’m going to preface this by saying that I can’t get enough of this video. I think I’ve watched it at least 100 times in the past 10 minutes (I know, physically impossible). I’m obsessed.
That being said…
- What the hell is up with Tony Parker’s wig? It looks like a large Furby (remember them?) died on his head.
- This was really well done. Which makes me think this took a lot of time. Which makes me ask, they made this video instead of doing what…? I wish I was a professional athlete so I could make Youtube videos that get 300,000+ views in my free time.
- I’m not saying this means anything, but in the 2009-2010 NBA season, the San Antonio Spurs ended up as the 7th seed in the West and were swept in the second round against the Phoenix Suns.
- The only thing that could have made this better was if Tim Duncan and Gregg Popovich made appearances. And if Tim was Sandy instead of Eva Longoria.
- Observant Youtube commenter D3Eaton3 points out that
“Best part of this video that no one has notices yet, is that the girl that kicks the girl off the bench is non other then Erin Barry the Girl who cheated with Tony Parker…”
- Needless to say, less than a year after this video was made, Eva Longoria and Tony Parker split up. I’m convinced it’s because Tony Parker wanted this picture by their bed.