Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals may very well be a game that sees this series defined depending on who wins and what the outcome ends up being. The Miami Heat have a grand opportunity to put the Pacers on their heels and take a 2-1 series lead they may not surrender again.
As for the Pacers, they need a win here to prove to themselves that they can indeed stay in a series against the Heat and that the Game 1 win wasn’t just a fluke.
So when does all the action between the Miami Heat and Indiana Pacers tip off in Game 3? We have al the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
Date: Saturday, May 24
Start Time: 8:30 p.m. ET
Location: Miami, Florida
Venue: American Airlines Arena
TV Info: ESPN
Live Stream: WatchESPN app
Series Record: Tied, 1-1
Remaining Series Schedule:
- Game 3: Saturday, May 24 @ Miami, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Game 4: Monday, May 26 @ Miami, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Game 5 *: Wednesday, May 28 @ Indiana, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Game 6 *: Friday, May 30 @ Miami, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Game 7 *: Sunday, June 1 @ Indiana, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Here’s a quick look at the playoff bracket so we can chart just how we got here.
Click to Enlarge
Be sure to stay tuned to All U Can Heat before, during and after the game for all the Heat news and rumors you need to know.