1. Artem Klimenko, C, Russia, 7’1”, 228 pounds
Klimenko is a long, athletic big man who could be a project the Miami Heat could place on its Developmental League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce.
2. Jabari Brown, SG, Missouri, 6’4”, 202 pounds
Brown is an efficient shooter, who converted on 41 percent of his three-pointers last season. According to DraftExpress.com, Brown made 39.4 percent of his spot-up attempts. For the Heat, Brown would potentially be able to space the floor and knock down open jumpers.
3. Casey Prather, SG/SF, Florida, 6’5”, 199 pounds
The Heat have already worked out Prather, who has the athleticism to try out for the next level. Prather is an efficient scorer. shooting 60.3 percent his senior year, including 40 percent from beyond the arc.
4. Shayne Whittington, PF, Western Michigan, 6’10”, 237 pounds
Whittington has the frame and, once put through an NBA training regiment, could fill it out. He is a solid rebounder and, according to DraftExpress, displayed three-point range at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.
5. Cristiano Felicio, PF/C, Brazil, 6’9”, 240 pounds
Felicio is an athletic power forward who can rebound the ball. He needs to develop more of an offensive game, outside of put backs.