The Miami Heat (47-28 and second in the Eastern Conference) are looking to end a four-game losing streak, as they are at home to take on the Sacramento Kings (27-48 and13th in the Western Conference) at 7:30 pm Eastern Time.
With seven games left in the regular season, Miami is looking to bounce back after four straight losses, as they look to take back first place in the Eastern Conference before the end of the season.
Players To Watch
- Bam Adebayo- Adebayo, who put up 14 points and six rebounds against the Brooklyn Nets, will look to take back control of the painted area and control the glass on both ends. He must play tough defense on both ends, finish at the basket whenever he has the opportunity, and control the rebounds for the Heat if they are looking to get back on track.
- Jimmy Butler- Butler, who had seven points and six rebounds against the Nets, needs to get back on track as the leader for the Heat. He needs to control his emotions, as the Heat will look to him to find his shot, get his team involved on both ends, and make shots down the stretch in close situations.
- Tyler Herro- Herro, who put up 13 points and four rebounds against the Nets, will need to find his shot and become the leader coming off the bench. He will need to find his shot from behind the arc, make plays for his teammates when he finds an open man, and make plays on both ends of the court when he can find creases to do so.
The Miami Heat are in the midst of a four-game skid and need to get back on track. What better way than a struggling and hobbled Kings squad, hopefully.
Keys To The Game
- Play Better Defense– Miami had a difficult time slowing down Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, and Seth Curry in the last game against the Nets. The Heat will need to play better defense in the paint, need to take advantage on steals and turnovers, and not allow any easy baskets down the stretch.
- Play Team Basketball– Miami had a total of 20 assists against the Nets last game. The Heat need to move the ball, find the open man, look down low in the paint, and work together to get back to their style of ball.
- Control Offensive Glass– Miami had a total of six rebounds on the offensive end against the Nets. Miami needs to take control on the offensive end, rebound from their teammate’s shots, and have powerful putbacks to make a statement against the Kings.
Miami Heat vs Sacramento Kings Odds And Prediction
Moneyline: MIA -1100 SAC +700
Spread: MIA -13.5
With pressure rising for the big push to the playoffs, Miami has got to end the losing streak and get back on the winning track. Miami has to play tough basketball, play a clean game overall, and play team basketball.
That’s the only way they will still be able to go on to accomplish their ultimate goals for the year, perhaps. As far as this one though, the Miami Heat will pick up a win against the Kings, 110-100.